Shaylie

Shaylie

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Exchange week!!

Hi cute family! :)

I'm running a little low on time this week, but I wanted to send you a quick update, and let you know that all is well here in Solvang.

This week, I had exchanged with THE one, THE only, SISTER COX!  Man, I seriously love her.  Of course, I love ALL my companions, but Sister Cox seems to have a special place in my heart.  I was so excited for our exchange, and it was just as good as I had hoped it'd be.  It was crazy to see how much both of us have changed and grown since we were companions!  And it's crazy to think that's been almost 4 months ago.  Whoa, time flies.  We had such a good day though, saw so many miracles...and spent a good portion of our time laughing our heads off.  We tend to do that. :)

As for YOU, I don't think I can explain how happy those pictures made me, of you with Pete and Doenice!  All of my favorite people (well, not all...but a lot) together, at the temple.  What could be better?!  And aren't they just awesome?!  I'm so happy you got to meet them, and Doenice told me today just how much they love you.  I believe it, but I love you more. ♥

Tomorrow, I get to go to my first Zone Conference!!  We'll be getting a lot of exciting new info, and doing all sorts of training.  It's with the whole Santa Barbara and Ventura Zones, so we'll be heading down to Ventura in the morning.  It's a LONG drive...but it's along the coast, so we get to see the ocean along the way.  Not bad. :)  I'll tell you about it next week, but for this week, know that I love you, and I'll be seeing you all very soon.

Love,
Sister Shay Shay