Shaylie

Shaylie

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Love you! Go UTES!

I just wanted to share with you that I've learned that the MTC was placed in this exact spot for a spiritual purpose.  It was no accident.  Here's why:


Being at the MTC is much like being in Lehi's vision.  Surrounded by the darkness around us, we can look to the tree of life, or the temple of the Lord.  It shines bright out of every window at the MTC.


But, I cast my eyes round about, and beheld, on the other side, a great and spacious BYU Stadium...and it stood as if it were in the air, high above the earth.


(Hey, I'm just saying it how I saw it.)


And it came to pass, that the great and spacious stadium was the pride of the world, and it fell, and the fall thereof was exceedingly great.


I just felt I should share with you that personal revelation.


♥Shay